What are Tweet Analytics Cards?
To begin to understand the concept of Tweet Analytics Cards, we will define the concept of Twitter Cards.
Twitter card is an Anglo-Saxon concept that, translated into Spanish, is known as the Twitter activity panel.
With this tool you can get more information about tweets and the impact they have on the audience.
WHAT CONCEPTS CAN BE ANALYZED WITH THE TWEET ACTIVITY PANEL?
The concepts things that can be analyzed with the activity panel are:
- See which people are interacting with the live tweets.
- Comparison of activity between tweets and followers
- See possible long-term trends
- They give more detailed information on the amount of retweets, replies, likes, followings or clicks they receive.
- Obtain detailed information about the audience, with special emphasis on the users who interact with the tweets.
- The ability to download different metrics from tweets.
WHAT DOES THE TWEET ANALYTICS CARD UPDATE CONSIST OF?
On November 17 this year, the new Tweet analytics was released, the first of many updates to the analytics tools on the Twitter platform.
The new analytics display of the social network will include more specific data, number of impressions per tweet, notes on the links used, engagement data …
You will also be able to obtain information about the clicks to the profile, the Likes that you obtain thanks to a more intuitive format, in each specific tweet.
It should be clarified that Twitter does not belong to the Meta group, formerly known as Facebook.
Despite the updates made so far, twitter is one of the platforms that has the most ground to improve in the sense of its analytical functions, it is still working more constantly, since during the next months they have announced that new updates will be made of this tool.
Mentioning that the company plans to update the tweet analytics display for mid-December.